Monday, October 15, 2012

you trust him and he will thrust into you

I’m currently terrified to the level that I have to write this compact post immediately. I don’t know who I should trust in the future. This kind of terror that I am currently having, this kind of uneasiness that lingers around my heart, these kinds of weird provoking images that suddenly burst out on my mind, and this kind of strangely formed sentence that I’m currently producing with these written words, only come at this particular poignant moment. I don’t know what I have done in these previous two years. I have got more open than I used to be back in high school. I don’t know whether I have been doing the right things or not. I don’t know if things are really crumbling or they just are in my conspicuously complicated mind. I don’t know if I am really in reality. I put things onto some wrong places that could be right at times. I need to be freed from this mental burden. I should consider humans boxes or closets or wardrobes or wallets or chests. I should put emotions aside when I speak to them. Emotions should be banished. This is a jungle of cruelty, a place for beastly people or non-humanlike beings to fight against each other to gain some unreal benefits. I shouldn’t have played around this bush. This is unsafe. I can die anytime and I have to be careful. Be careful. Exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment