Monday, October 15, 2012

when the bell of hell rings, it wakes a king.

I need to breathe in some clean air. I am currently smothered in this midst of smokes. This unhealthy atmosphere crams me miserably. The juxtaposing walls are just too close to each other. I have no room to move. Most of the time, I do not hasten but this time I really do. I can not bear being in this pathetic environment.The scattered corpses are just too malodorous. The noise echoed in this catastrophic atmosphere is too loud. I can not even hear a word spoken by my savior. I certainly need a policeman, fireman, lawman, or maybe superman to make me a freeman. I can not breathe in this contaminated air. It is just too sickening to be here; to be here and not understand a single thing that is happening around me.I flee and flee and flee, but end at nowhere. This is a dungeon full of dragons. I have been seared by them. Their fire burns as their eyes widen. The heat in summer cheers me up but the hotness from those dragons pulls me down. I could be ashes, I could be a mummy, and I could be a dead chicken but they will not stop burning me. They enjoy burning me.This is a hell; a hell masked with heavenly smiles, fake friendliness, and brotherly hugs. The people here think they know what they are doing. They think those parties, alcohol, ladies, and gold coins would suck me in. They are way too wrong. Hell no, I would be one of them. I do not want to be a prisoner. I would rather be in a white, empty space for years than to be imprisoned in a small creepy hall, that offers nothing but inconvenience.I vomit when they give me the food. The food is not actually food, it is just some pieces of rotten livers served together as a meal. I am thirsty, so they give me horse urine. It tastes horrible, for sure. They think I need a dessert, so they offer me blood jelly. What a complete, demonic meal. I wish I were a demon for a moment. I need food though.As intolerant as they always are, they harshly drag me to my metallic bed. What an asylum it is. I am caged without sympathy nor empathy. Then, I come to realize. I have to be my own Messiah. This has to be stopped, by all means.

No comments:

Post a Comment