Monday, October 15, 2012

marry me, merry men.

You don’t deserve much greeting, so let’s get straight to the point. You tend to tell me when to get married and why I must do so. Your justifications are nothing but your mirrors of superficiality and signboards of immaturity. For you, they are reasons. Somehow, you apparently have no idea, not even the simplest version of idea, that someone at your age should have grasped a century ago, that they are actually not. Marriage for you is the furthest star that someone could ever possibly see. Marriage for you is the most eminent pinnacle that humankind can possibly top.

I have no idea how your smart brain (as they said) could devolve into something lowlier than the shadow of a rusty coin. I have no idea how your body could develop while your brain is left without hope. I wonder whether it was planked down somewhere in a public toilet when you were three. People move forward while you grow backward. I do not know whether this is something that your nature had antecedently preset for you, in your hideously deformed genes, before you were born or what. I don’t think nature has the power to do so since most of the time it provides beauty, not fugliness, oops, extreme fugliness. This brought me to another question; did the books at your highly prestigious school teach you all these childish and blockheaded doctrines? If not, how you earned that hapless stupidity? May I know?

I wonder if it ever happened that you were mistaken of your Harvard classes with some kindergarten for retards. I am sure those kids did not take you as their friends because they knew how debased you were. Their marks surely had surpassed yours in all subjects. God bless them, but not you. So son of a bitch, let me tell you something, oops, is that title way too holy for you? I heard they have taken bitch as a common acceptable term. Son of a fucker perhaps? Ok, let met tell you something. Get a paper and pen because this will be a long, nerve-wracking note for a dumb like you.

You told me you were a grade A student back in your holy school (I think I should put the word ‘nerdish’ before student) but clearly that school had a very naive and backward standards of grading. I have no idea what your religion is but in case if it is the one that rules those Arabic countries, the hukm for marriage is not necessarily compulsory, maybe for someone like you it is, but for someone like me it is not. It is only compulsory if you are as rich as Adnan Khashoggi or Trump and could not control the thing in your pants. If someone is a beggar don’t you ever ask him or her to get married. Then, the general hukm is Sunnah (it means recommended, you stupid), but it only for those who can afford a family/wife/kid and have the DESIRE to be married to someone. I capitalized that word because the hukm would change to makruh/ abominable if you do not have the feelings to have sex with your wife (I don’t think you do since you are always busy poking into others lives). This also means that homosexual, bisexual, or transsexual are not obliged to be married as you suggested last time at the “Let’s ‘Straighten’ the Gays” Campaign. And for me, the one that pertains to me, is haram/ forbidden. I am completely sure that I will abuse my beautiful bride. Have you forgotten that I used to slap you on your ugly pimpled face a few years ago? Or maybe the burning-the-teacher-car incident could help you recall? Marriage is more than just satisfying the short spear on the top of your invisible, occult, ball. Yes, I did not put an ‘S’ after the B word, because I’m beyond sure that you only have one of that, and not two, like normal people would normally have. You are not well-developed remember?

It needs money and costs responsibilities. Do I look like someone who would buy diapers for babies? Do I look like someone who would send my kids to school? Do I look like someone who would take care of a woman when I had a few coins left in my thin wallet? Do I look like someone who would attend PTA meetings? I would rather be a devout member of PETA than PTA. I have seen my brother went into bankruptcy when his son got sick. I have seen my sister lost her mind after she lost her daughter to kidnapping. I have seen my neighbor took a knife to her throat after announced a divorcee. Some people (I think you are one of them) are mentally unstable, and the worst part is they are unconscious of that. How would you know that I won’t hurt my baby?

You may think (like they all usually do) that I deem kids to be of blessings from God, but the truth is I don’t. I even have this crazy thought of stabbing you just for your stupid nonsensical lame jokes, so please don’t drive me to the hell of your thoughts, because I can lead myself to the literal one. Not just that, I knew you told my parents that they were unlucky to have me because I did not know how to pray for their health/wealth/or whatefuckingever it is. Yes, for you, everyone MUST have at least seven kids to guarantee their admission to the celestial gate of heaven, but aren’t you aware that particular weak judgment of yours is only one of the avatars of your beyond-salvation self-centredness? How about their afterlife? Are you sure they would be one of those angelic characters on TV? They would be in heaven like you? Is your life all about sending yourself to heaven? I also believe it is very very unlikely for someone like you to raise a good child, since I already saw the authoritarian parenting style you presented to the juniors back in high school. You want everyone to obey you but for God’s sake, you never realized the vacuousness of your dictatorial path. Did you know that coercion and oppressiveness are not good for mental health? OF COURSE YOU DON’T. You live an idealistic life and you want everyone to join you. Who are you mister? A minister? Or merely a C-list star who tries to sleep with some directors to climb up the hill of notorious fame? You are nothing.

Ok, maybe you are good at Maths. You may be able to get the result for 14025321521 X 24321949214912 in three seconds but I believe that particular domain of knowledge of yours is only relevant for your SAT paper. Did you know that there are 6.777 billion people struggling to survive on earth? Do you think that all people live in your stupid 10-room bungalow? Do you think that they eat lobster and abalone every time they have dinner or lunch like you do? Do you think they all can finish their PhD with scholarship like you did? Heaven forbid, did you know "in 2001, 1.1 billion people had consumption levels below $1 a day and 2.7 billion lived on less than $2 a day."?? (World Bank) You also need to know that 22% of them are illiterate. Ok, fine 22% might be a small figure for you, but if converted to the exact figure, it equals to 1.5 billion.

How about those who have homes but ignored by their financially motivated parents? Or those who live in orphanage? Maybe that’s not enough for you. You think every way in the world is like your place? Peaceful and merry? Did you know that there were 500, 000 babies born defected due to Agent Orange during the Vietnam War? You think their poor, disabled, old parents would give a fuck on them? You need to know that some people prefer adoption and they do that for reasons; the reasons that you obviously don’t possess. They know there are more than 107964 orphans in the world that need love from others. My dear, though 107964 may be a small figure for your blindfolded ‘cataracted’ eyes, but did you know that it equals to 134 times of the population in Vatican. You need to know that there are people in the world living in pathetic surroundings. You can focus on the expansion of your family dynasty but cannot force others to hold the same doctrine. Let’s say you have 16 kids (4 from each wife, I’m sure you would be married to four women since you only think about marriage), and you die before any of them reach 16. Who would be carrying the responsibilities to bring them to colleges? Your parents? I thought you did not want to burden them? Anyway, please accept my deepest condolence and apology if those statistical data had blistered your brain. I am very sure that your life is all about your idealized hereafter and that is you have forgotten about the realistic terrestrial situations.

I may have been overreacting to your recent comments. I just think that you need to be saved. I pity you thus plan to salvage you. You should be thankful that the heavenly God that exists in the other world have sent me to enlighten your dark route. You think every man deserves a woman and every woman deserves a man. In realities, things don’t work that way my dear. A criminal like Ted Bundy or Madoff does not deserve anyone, not even a whore. A whore is not necessarily happy with her fucking job, in case if you don’t know. They are mostly victimized by the bane of human trafficking. Don’t talk about this issue if you fail to be critical about it. Event the religion of your enemy (you call them your enemy, I’m as natural as ever!!) knows that marriage is a matter of duties and responsibilities. You may read this in case you don’t have a Bible at home:

“Now for the matters you wrote about: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.”

Anyway, I knew that you don’t have a copy of that at home because you previously called it “the book of the lost."Even the lost ones could decipher the basic code of marriage so why can’t you? Isn’t this the one they call sad case?Sad right?

You are nothing but a failure. You don’t deserve my “bye-bye”, “k bye~~”, and of course Salam. So don’t try to find any of that at the bottom of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment