Monday, October 15, 2012

no, you don't know.

“Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). It is He who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs. Nor does anyone know what it is that he will earn on the morrow: nor does anyone know I what land he is to die. Verily with Allah is full knowledge and He is acquainted (with all things).”


Dude, I have some hot stuff to bitch about!!! Do you still remember our friend, Karim? OMG. He is no longer Karim. He is now Karima! OMG RITE?!!! I was shocked too. I never knew he had that loco tendency to be a woman. OMG, you must see him ASAP. He is working as a call girl somewhere in town. You must find, book, and try him (must record for me!!!)…oOoOoopssss, what pronoun is supposed to be used here? HE, SHE, THEY, WE, I, or YOU?!! Oh,nvm. Let’s stick at IT.HAHAHAHAHA.. *evil laughs*. Karima@Karim is so gorgeous you know. I never knew that kind of surgery is already at that stage. Her boobs are even bigger than that of our high school’s headmistress, I’m serious. ROFLMAO. Hei noob, you know what, she/he/IT tried to seduce me. I was like WTF. I’M STR8 WEI. STR8. STR8. Wait, if a tranny likes a guy, should we call her gay? Is it hetero? Or homo? Or hobo?LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I am sure the collapse of the world is near. The system's hacker is already around us. FYI, he/she/it told me she already slept with someone’s bf. SUPER GG!!!! Roy if you are still a boy, prove it, take her as your toy!!I’m sure he/she/it would love to. HAHA. Things that you can DIY is more satisfying rite? Nway, I gtg now. I was charged for DUI last week, now have to go to rehab. Hehe…nobody is perfect rite? Ok, enuff bitching for today. Seriously, I gtg now.<br /><br /><br /><br />p/s: go youtube, type Karima, and enjoy. LOL.


 Roy closed his mailbox and shut down his laptop. He got to go too. His workplace needs a drag queen. Yes, Roy is a drag queen and Albert doesn’t know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment