Monday, October 15, 2012

the wealthy widow behind the window

"Without stirring abroad, One can know the whole world; Without looking out of the window One can see the way of heaven. The further one goes The less one knows."- Lao Tzu

I don’t have to open the window to see heaven. You are a better view than any gardens decorated.You are higher than any mountains climbed.You are cooler than any rivers crossed.You are more real than any portraits drawn.You are more beautiful than any sceneries captured.That’s why I’d rather see the window closed. Than see you be devalued. 

Close the window, and I’ll worship you forever.Close the window, and I'll admire you like a lover. Close it, Just close it.

Whenever, and wherever.

I know this poem is too simple to describe you, but one thing you always need to remember, you are simply beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment