Monday, October 15, 2012

heaven, over Hayden.

I miss watching Jumper with you. Even though nothing romantic happened, even though nothing physical came into action, even though nothing heart-warming morphed into warm hugs, even though nothing sexual could be talked about from it, watching rhe movie with you definitely made me feel like jumping onto you right now. I didn't care about the heavenly figure called Hayden Christensen. I didn't care about the super duper cute little gal named Rachel Bilson. I didn't care about the mega Pyramids in the deserts, I didn't care about the remnants of Pantheon, I didn't care about the hectic traffics in Tokyo, and I didn't care about the frozen pond in Ann Arbor. My heart was all yours that time. So was my brain. The only thing I had in mind was a set of questions about you. I was so eager to discover you. I was so eager to be a part of you. I was so eager to know all the answers. Jumper was not a movie I watched for fun.was not a movie I really watched, after all. I didn’t watch the movie. I watched you, yeah, I watched you.

No comments:

Post a Comment